Thursday, November 22, 2007

Holiday and a first posting.

Hi, I am a cattle rancher in Western SD. I had a few minutes today, so I thought this might be a good day to start my blog. It is a nice day here today. A bit cool, but clear and calm.

Had a nice holiday. I don't eat Turkey, so had grilled beef filet's instead. Mmmm! We don't see a lot of wild turkeys on our ranch, but just a few minutes ago nine of them wandered through while I was out prowling around. They must have been giving their thanks to me for not partaking in their "fowl" meat. They sure didn't seem to be too nervous around me anyhow!



Hope you all had a good Turkey Day.

Tap

2 comments:

Linda said...

Welcome to blogland! I enjoy your pictures.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!