Thursday, December 13, 2007

Playing around this afternoon.


A friend of mine came over today and we messed around a little with my horses. He is a very good teamster, and uses a team to feed with every winter. In fact the low cost ranching guru's would think he must be on the right track because he does not own a tractor. And we are not necessarily ranching "down south". He does have a skid steer that he loads large square bales up with. I have some photos on one of my earlier postings, that were taken on the ranch that he is on. It is good rough country. He is the one driving the team in the photos.

This is my paint team with the wagon and caker mounted. The horses did real well today, and it was an enjoyable afternoon.

1 comment:

Jinglebob said...

Yup, that's a nice team.

If that is the guy who started my Ron horse, he does good work.