Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I am still around.

I haven't been very active on my blog for a while. I seem to have other things taking up my time, and the camera has been idle for a while. I have a lot of things to talk about that I am interested in, and sometime I will take the time to get into some of them. lol. The Primary elections are at the top of the list, and I am watching the Florida primary results in the background at the moment. I can't get too fired up about any of the candidates, but there are sure several I do not like, and would never vote for. In both parties. I am a Conservative Republican, and always will be, so most of the candidates are less than desirable to me.

On another subject, we have been selling our calves over the Western Video Market for several years, and I sent some of our ranch photos in to their ranch page. I expected them to use a few, but they used all of them. Here is a link to their page.

http://www.wvmcattle.com/photos.htm

4 comments:

Linda said...

I've been watching your elections going's on too and don't see a whole lot of canditates that turn my crank either.
It doesn't seem like there's a whold lot to photograph this time of year.

Jinglebob said...

Glad you came back! I was beginning to worry! I liked that site. Lots of good pictures from around the country.

Anonymous said...

I've been trying to figure this comment thing out,,for some reason it wouldn't let post...so I'm trying again...I sure enjoy your site here and always look forward to seeing your photo's...Hope the winter isn't to hard on ya so far..cause we've got alot of winter left I'm afraid...

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jazzy! I will try and get some more pictures on here than I have been lately. Always like to see yours too.