Sunday, January 6, 2008

A Sunday Drive






This afternoon a friend of mine and I went to North Dakota to see a cousin of mine who is in the hospital there. I picked him up and we headed across country on a bladed trail that may not have been a shortcut, but it was the scenic way to where we were headed. I snapped some pictures on the way, and they all happen to be taken from the grazing association that he is on. We did eventually hit a road that we made better time on, but this was the best part of the trip.


3 comments:

Jinglebob said...

Yup, that's some pretty country. I'll bet it wouldn't look so pretty if it was all covered up with snow, like many winters in the past.

Anonymous said...

Hi there. great blog. Love the pics-- keep it up.

Tap said...

Thanks for the comments.

We are getting by good without any snow right now JB. I prefer rain in the spring. lol.